Sunday, May 06, 2012

Motorcity

So this past week I took some time off to go down to LA and meet the Titmouse crew for the premiere of Motorcity.

I'm really proud and honored to be working on this show with some of the most talented and dedicated people I've ever known, some of which are very close friends (Check my blog links for Braden Poirier, Kyu-bum Lee, Andrew Wilson.).  I had a blast down there and those guys really made it feel like I was visiting family.  I'm back, rejuvenated and ready to start working on this kickass show again.  Cheers to the team for all the inspiration!

Canadians have to wait a while 'til it premieres here (Saturday, May 26, 6:30pm; Disney XD).  But you can checkout the first episode here: http://disney.go.com/xd/motorcity/videos/?video=0_doaxqzjn

1 comment:

Ben Li said...

i too had the theme song stuck in my head for a while. :D